Friday, May 29, 2009

people, places, ideas

Most recent China thoughts:

-China and the Latin American resource endowment (my final economics paper, and a topic I intend to research further. It's really, really interesting.)
-Germany vs. China soccer game (and how I will be there in a couple of hours. Go China!)
-Chinese food (Super 88 = how I intend to feed myself this summer)

Also, I took a couple more pictures for the "Shanghai Nights" album. Maybe I will post them... when I get back to the States :P

As for this summer...8 days and counting. It will be good to be home for awhile (after being stranded, alone, in the desolate wasteland of Carmel, NY this winter, 4 days is long enough). It will give me a chance to spend quality time with my family, chill with my brother, get to know the new dog (and go swimming with the old one), do laundry, have meals prepared for me, and see some people that have been missing from my life.

After 4 days at home, the real fun begins. I'm looking forward to: moving into my summer place in Boston, reuniting with some of my favorite Simmons women (the non-jetset <3 Hope all you girls are having a fabulous on study abroad. Come back to me in one piece!), going to Nantucket for a couple of days, celebrating a friend's 21st, starting my internship, and generally re-acclimating myself to life in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment