Wednesday, July 1, 2009

love that [dirty] water

Update on that Boston life:

1.) It is still raining.
2.) See number 1.

A couple of days ago, L and I made promises to ourselves. "We will stop talking about the rain, Simmons, and our jobs." Needless to say, I haven't kept up my end of the deal. Unfortunately, summer is proving to be a lot like the spring weather I hoped to avoid by being in Shanghai. Le sigh.

In other news... summer is picking up, slowly. No more clubbing at M2, back-gate culinary madness, and chilling with generally ridiculous NYU kids. Into it's place has stepped salsa lessons (pun-HA!), 3 buck chuck, and laid-back weekends with the Simmons crowd. In my spare time, I have been exploring Boston, writing, freaking out about grad school, cooking my own food, meeting new people, and having a generally good time. Oh, and trying to convince people to visit me. Any takers? :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment