Friday, February 13, 2009

black tambourine - beck

Why? Because this song is excellent. So was the other night. A bunch of us ended up going out to this club, Muse II. I told myself "no way will I be dancing on those tables. Fools." One guess as to what I ended up doing...

A bunch of us ladies should be going out tonight (we're leaving the guys behind this time). Maybe the Shelter? Maybe somewhere else. As long as there is no cover. I'm cheap. I realize. I'll be spending the $15 I will be saving on a massage. Happy Valentine's Day to me <3

Update on the tooth situation: September's filling was too close to the nerve, so I will be getting root canal in the next week. Dental surgery in China.. excellent!

But yeah, that's my life at the moment. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you back in the states <3

1 comment: