Thursday, February 12, 2009

first week in Shanghai































While you've all been busy doing your homework/freezing your pants off, I have...
-caught a cab in Shanghai rush hour
-feasted on duck skin (Beijing kaoya!)
-crossed major intersections without being hit by a mass of bicycles/mo-peds/trucks/old chinese ladies
-kept it real/kicked it up with the rest of NYU Shanghai at Muse
-ate the most amazing sichuan food, and paid $1 for it
-fell in love with broccoli (?)
-took a cooking lesson from a master chef
Don't get jealous of my life just yet... I do have to the dentist in a bit. I just have to change into my t-shirt first.

3 comments:

  1. omg skank those pics are awesome!!! and it sounds like you are having a blast!! that's soo great! miss you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you wait to go to the dentist? Or did something come up? I hope you got those syringes from CVS. kidding, haha.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete